When it comes to managing your condition, first you need to understand what it is you’re dealing with. Neurological-based conditions range from learning disorders to panic attacks to PTSD. It’s important to educate yourself before turning to medication for help.
With BrainCore Therapy, we seek to understand and repair from the source rather than assigning you a quick fix for your condition. Whatever you’re dealing with, we can offer you a long-term solution that can get you back on the road to a normal life. Whether for your child, yourself or a loved one, we have the answer.
Some examples of neurological-based conditions include:
• ADHD/ADD – a condition that causes attention difficulty, hyperactivity and impulsiveness.
• Insomnia – the habitual inability to sleep.
• Panic Attacks – a sudden, overwhelming feeling of anxiety.
• Autism – a developmental condition that damages the ability to talk and interact.
• Asperger’s Syndrome – a developmental disorder that impairs the ability to socialize and communicate.
• Post-Stroke – after a stroke, your brain can undergo neurological damage leading to physical and mental pain.
• PTSD – a condition triggered by experiencing or seeing a traumatic event.
• Headaches – continuous pain in your head or neck.
• Migraines – an intense headache in a specific area of the head that can induce nausea and sensitivity to light and sound.
• Fibromyalgia – muscle pain and tenderness.
• Traumatic Brain Injury – a type of brain dysfunction caused from an outside force impacting the head.
• Learning Disorders – a disorder that affects the way an individual retains and expresses information.
• And More
BrainCore Therapy is a painless, drug-free, non-invasive technology to help these conditions become more stable. Through our technology and science, we strive to provide a long-term solution rather than a quick fix of medication. Your health and happiness matter, which is why we aim to give you the best tools. Call us to schedule an appointment today!